Give OUT Day is May 15th
It’s the time of year again where we’re ramping up for our summer internship program! This year we’re proud to welcome our 5th cohort, and we’re kicking off the season by participating in Give OUT Day.
Give OUT is a new national initiative to mobilize individual giving on a single day across the country to the LGBT nonprofit community. It lasts 24 hours, starting from Wednesday the 14th @ 9PM. We need to raise $5,000 by May 15th, 9PM to help us develop the next generation of LGBTQ API social justice and cultural change leaders.
Here are some ways you can help us reach our goal:
- You can start donating today! Kick us off with a $50 pledge!
- Ask 5 of your friends or family members to GIVE!
- RSVP to our Give OUT Phonebank on Thursday May 15th, from 6:30PM – 9PM
- Bring a friend to our Give OUT Phonebank!
- Join our Facebook event and tweet with us! Share with the social media world why you care about our cause. #GiveOUTDay
Thank you! We can’t do it without you.